Firstly, and most importantly: as much as we would love to welcome and serve you PLEASE DO NOT visit us if:
- You or any member of your household has any symptoms (high temperature, coughs, loss of smell / taste etc.)
- You or anybody within your household (or anyone you have been in contact with) is self-isolating
Due to the current pandemic, we must prioritise the safety of our customers and staff.
Our Tea Room is open for Take-Away service only, seating is currently not allowed at all upstairs and we are unable to make any exceptions.
There are certain procedures we must ask you to follow from your arrival to your departure:
- Please be patient. You may be asked to wait outside on Church Street, as our staircase is too narrow to accommodate traffic in both directions. You will be required to wear a face covering if queuing or waiting inside.
- Please use our hand sanitiser upon entry
- Following the “take-away” signs and cordon please make your way to the counter upstairs.
Orders and payment will be taken and served there and prepared for take-away.
While you are inside, we kindly ask you to keep your face covering on all times. We also ask you not to touch anything during this time. The toilet is currently not available for customers.
We are doing our utmost to provide a COVID-19 safe environment by sanitising everything possible – anything other customers may touch. We are also paying extra attention to our team, so that they observe all the regulations in place and that they handle everything hygienically, with special care. We wear our own compulsory PPE kits, please feel free to wear yours (gloves, visors etc.) if it makes you feel more secure.
We thank you for your understanding and kind cooperation.
Hopefully the situation will start to improve and change soon and
we will be able to serve you the “ordinary way” when you will be able to enjoy the special ambiance of our Tea Room while seated.
In the meantime, we’d love to see you, but be kind and keep the above in mind.
Remember – we are all in this together!